Health of our employees has always been a priority for DHM GROUP.
In the current extraordinary circumstances, we are adapting our workflow in order to ensure continuous operation aimed at fulfilment of the confirmed orders, namely: implementation of rigid hygienic discipline in the workplaces and shift to remote fulfilment of the everyday targets.
We are following closely the situation in the world, speed and localization of pandemic spread. DHM GROUP undertakes comprehensive measure in order to act in accordance with government regulations and the WHO recommendations.
Here are some implemented solutions:
- Plant workers fast temperature measurement;
- Social distancing and shift to a remote work;
- Arranged transportation of the personnel to their workplaces;
- Increased frequency of cleaning in the high-touch areas;
- Mental health support program for personnel in quarantine situation.
In these challenging times, we act tirelessly as one cohesive team. DHM GROUP does its best to perform its work on time, ensuring maximum safety for each of our colleagues and their family members.